PKP LHS – a key element in the logistics supply chain
PKP Broad Gauge Metallurgical Railway Line Ltd.
Cracow, 10 September 2019 r. in Sheraton Hotel
Economic Railway Forum is one of the most important events in Poland dedicated to broad gauge logistics. During this year `s event experience of companies from industrial and logistic sector will be presented. For those companies the broad-gauge line is a key element of the supply chain, determining their competitiveness.
The forum is addressed to companies interested in rail transport on a broad gauge track, in particular development of freight transport on the Europe-Asia route. As an operator of the broad gauge railway line in Poland PKP LHS creates new business opportunities for trade.
Participants of the forum
Freight forwarders, logistics operators and rail carriers from Asia and Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Poland, exporters and importers, agricultural producers and processing companies.
– Ministry of Infrastructure,
– PKP S.A. Krzysztof Mamiński, President of the Management Board,
– PKP LHS sp. o.o. Zbigniew Tracichleb, President of the Management Board.
speeches of guests of honor
– PKP LHS - Infrastructure and investments - Zbigniew Ruszniak, Director of the Trade Department,
– Złote Ziarno - Business with a broad gauge track - Aneta Sulewska, President of the Board,
– Laude Smart Intermodal S.A. Logistics Center - Janusz Górski, President of the Board,
Debate "New projects in the logistics supply chain increasing trade"
Participants / representatives: PKP LHS, PKP S.A., MSZ, UZ, CCTA, ES, Kazachstan