New Silk Road import-export opportunities and challenges
Promotion of PKP Broad Gauge Metallurgy Line as a gateway to trade between Asia and European Union Countries and discussion about the challenges of exporters and importers.
The Forum is addressed to economic entities interested in transport of cargo between China and the EU via the TITR corridor (TMTM) and to countries located on the route of
this corridor, namely: Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Ukraine, as well as the South-West route to Iran and India.
In particular, the issues related to conditions of food export from the EU to China concerning transport and logistics will be discussed.
- Forwarders, logistics operators and railway carriers from: China, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Ukraine, Poland and Western European countries
- Exporters and importers
- Agricultural producers and processing companies
– Ministry of Infrastructure,
– Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
– PKP S.A.,
– PKP LHS sp. o.o.,
- Session I "The potential of trade between Europe and Asia"
– Europe - China Trade
– Transport and sales perspectives for Polish food in China
– Export possibilities of Polish producers of the food industry
– The transport potential of the TMTM corridor - Middle Corridor: Europe - China
– The transport potential of the South-West corridor : Poland- Iran
– Presentation of partners from China *
- Coffee break
- Session II - debate "Railway routes in trade"
– Chances and challenges on the Middle Corridor and South-West routes
– LHS strategic link in the logistics supply chain
– Euroterminal Sławków as a logistics center in the East-West exchange
- Departure - study visit - Euroterminal Sławków and Sławków station LHS