New Silk Road import-export opportunities and challenges
Promotion of PKP Broad Gauge Metallurgy Line as a gateway to trade between Asia and European Union Countries and discussion about the challenges of exporters and importers.
The Forum is addressed to economic entities interested in transport of cargo between China and the EU via the TITR corridor (TMTM) and to countries located on the route of
this corridor, namely: Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Ukraine, as well as the South-West route to Iran and India.
In particular, the issues related to conditions of food export from the EU to China concerning transport and logistics will be discussed.
- Forwarders, logistics operators and railway carriers from: China, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Ukraine, Poland and Western European countries
- Exporters and importers
- Agricultural producers and processing companies
– Ministry of Infrastructure,
– PKP S.A. - Mirosław Andrzej Antonowicz,- Member of The Board, PKP S.A
– PKP LHS sp. o.o.- Zbigniew Tracichleb President of the Board, PKP LS sp. z o. o.
- Session I "The potential of trade between Europe and Asia"
– Europe - China Trade - Andrzej Pieczonka
– Presentation of partners from China- Wu Jingyu, Director - International Coordination and Service Center for Land Bridge Block-Train Programmes, CCTA
– Transport and sales perspectives for Polish food in China - Wojciech Grzesiok - Far East Land Bridge (FELB)
– Efforts to suport export of food - The National Support Center for Agriculture - Monika Świeżawska
– Potential of Polish exports to Asian countries – Anna Sawiak, Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology
– The transport potential of the TMTM corridor - Middle Corridor: Europe – China- Rachmietolla Kudajbiergenov- Secretary General (President/Chairman)of the International Association "Trans-Caspian International Transport Route"
– The transport potential of the South-West corridor : Poland- Iran
- Coffee break
- Session II - debate "Railway routes in trade"
Presentation of PKP LHS on the new transport routes - Adam Hałasa- Deputy Director of the Trade Department of PKP LHS sp. o. o., Aleksandra Adamska -Head of the Forwarding Department of PKP LHS sp. z o. o.
Wu Jingyu, Director Wu Jingyu, Director- International Coordination and Service Center for Land Bridge Block-Train Programmes, CCTA
Rachmietolla Kudajbiergenov- Secretary General of the International Association "Trans-Caspian International Transport Route";
Andrey Miroshnikov- Acting Director of the Trade Department, PAO Ukrzaliznicia
Dariusz Sikora- Member of the Board, PKP LHS sp. z o. o.
Jakub Styczeń- Chairman of the Board, Euroterminal Sławków
Presentation- China Brand Show Poland 2018- Agnieszka Rembisz - Director of International Trade Fairs
- Departure - study visit - Euroterminal Sławków and Sławków LHS station